Campaign Management Tools
- World Anvil
- Highly customizable. Publish "articles" for your information. Tags and cross-referencing is easy.
- Includes a Digital Story Teller Screen for use during sessions.
- Mixes spreadsheet sortability with wiki-esque entry editing. Great for keeping track of locations, NPCs, lore, and much more.
- Campaign journal, as well as entries for PCs, NPCs, monsters, locations, and items.
- Adventurer's Codex
- Contains some rules references, and handles automation of character sheet info. Can also store campaign notes.
- Amazing for populating your world with NPCs. Provides a powerful Relationships tool to help you keep track.
- A novel way to organize information, whatever that information is. Lends itself easily to DMing.
- EverNote - Free or $7.99/mo
- Uses notebooks and tags for holding content and cross-referencing material.
- DM Binder
- WYSIWYG editor. Information is stored on pages that you can link to and share.
- Tavern Keeper
- Make a wiki for your campaign info. Player Characters can roleplay using text on a private channel.
- City of Brass - Free or $5/mo
- Very clean wiki-esque content creation tool.
- Using OneNote for DMing
- It's possible, if you like OneNote.
- Airtable Example Setup
- An online spreadsheet tool with fancy content capability.